Sunday, July 7, 2013

Prayers, Fasting & A Priesthood Blessing


Today many family members and friends near and far have joined in Fasting and prayer. I feel as though the windows of heaven have been opened up in mine & Brooklyn's behalf, it has brought about a great feeling of peace and calmness.

 After church this afternoon we had 7 brethren from our ward come to assist in giving a Priesthood Blessing. Men who have played an important role in our lives since moving here to Sumner. They each hold a special place in my heart. Simply put the blessings were beautifully guided by the spirit. They first gathered in a circle to give Danial a blessing and  Dad officiated.  Then it was my turn.  Danial officiated during mine. Both blessings were filled with counsel, promised blessings, explanations & words of comfort.  It was made very clear that Heavenly Father is aware of me & Brooklyn and will take care of me and my family, whether that is living in Christ or dying in Christ, it is all the same.

We feel at peace. Whatever is to take place will be His will and all will be okay. He will take care of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment