Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Favorite Visitors

Today was filled with additional monitoring of contractions and Brooklyn.  So far so good.  Overall it's been a quiet day.  My doctor came in this morning to discuss the results of yesterday's ultra sound and to let us know that due to a larger than normal amount of amniotic fluid I will stay here in the hospital until I deliver.  The extra amount of fluid is putting additional stress on my uterus and is causing me to contract more, which just adds to our already high risk pregnancy.  The more contractions I have the greater chance I have of bleeding.  At this point we will be scheduled to deliver Brooklyn at 36 weeks.

Later this evening Danial brought the kids in.  It was quite the visit.  They brought in dinner & pie.  We then watched a couple of movies.  It was wonderful having all of my kids and husband in the same room again.   After they left they headed to the airport to pick up Aunt Megan.  The kids had no idea she was coming...best surprise ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment