Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Visitor & Italian Food

  Every day three times a day the nurses come in and place  monitors on me for an hour to  get a good tracking of Brooklyn (they are watching her heartbeat). Well...it's an hour if they can get a good tracking, otherwise I stay on the monitor until the nurse or doctor are pleased with what they see. Well leave it to my uterus to have an overly generous amount of amniotic fluid that provides Brooklyn the perfect setting to practice her synchronized swimming moves.  She loves to move.  Who can blame her she has a swimming pool to swim around in.  However, this causes great stress to every nurse that enters my room and tries to monitor her.  This morning's monitoring lasted almost 2 1/2 hours.  Finally my doctor came in and ordered an ultra sound that would track her within minutes and give them the information they needed.  (When this is done the baby is given a score, pleased to say Brooklyn scored 8 out of 8.)  After being on bed rest since the middle of March I'm officially ready for this party to be over.  I KIT (kept it together as my sister would say) and held back the tears. Thankfully my dear friend Shelby showed up at the end of the monitoring.  Her timing could not of been more perfect.  She was a much needed distraction from the mornings events.  Not only did she bring me her hilarious life stories, but she brought the sweetest gifts.  One of them being this outfit...
Brooklyn is going to have the cutest little Cupcake Bum ever!!!

After having this replaced again, but this time by one of my favorite nurses, Michelle (she is also LDS, so we have lots to talk about!  Her daughter and I are in the same Stake)...
My dear husband brought me this...
to end my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment