Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Waiting Continues

We are so close, 3 days to be exact to when this little munchkin will arrive, yet it still feels so far away.  After being on bedrest now for 141 days, I thought 3 days would be a piece of cake, ummm...no...it still feels like forever. 
My sweet husband smiles at me every time I get out of bed and sees my every growing belly.  It's huge.  But what am I to expect this is Baby #6.  My body has transformed itself six times now to welcome one of our Heavenly Father's children into this world.  I find it a great honor to be blessed with this ability, yet sometimes the look of my body overcomes the miracles that have taken place inside of me.  So I was very grateful when a dear friend of mine, Wendy, posted this on facebook.  It was a sweet reminder of the role I have chosen to be as a mother.  I could still be the size 4 when I married 15 years ago had I known that my body have freaked out with each pregnancy, but I would be missing out on the greatest treasures in the world.  My body has proven to me six times over that I can do hard things.  The blessings that have come from obeying our Heavenly Father and bringing more children into our family than we ever dreamed has become some of our greatest tender mercies from him.


No comments:

Post a Comment