Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pros & Cons

Being here for the last few weeks has definitely presented many pros and cons.
Pros...
1.  One of my favorite pros is that someone else is making my meals for me!
2. Someone else cleans my dishes & my room for me.
3. I have personal assistants day & night willing to get me anything I want...even a prohibited fan!
4. I have a wide selection of meals to choose from daily...but this by far has been my favorite...
The BLT Panini !!!!  
Let's be honest all of their Panini sandwiches are amazing.
5. Sleep
6. Watching endless hours of home remodeling & cake shows

Cons...
1.  Becoming a pin cushion
2.  You lose all privacy...with your attire
3. You have no freedom
4. You are woken multiple times throughout night for vitals, monitoring and meds.
5. Your world stops.
6. Wanting to go home and remodel my house.

However...the BEST part is getting to look at this guy day in and day out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment